Attractions and excursions in Munich - ticket prices
Museums and Attractions
Deutsches Museum Technical Museum
One of the best technical museums in the world! The site deutsches-museum.de. Coordinates 48.13,11.583333 .
- Tickets cost 14,5 USD = 12 EUR
- children 4,8 USD = 4 EUR
- Additional ticket to planetarium 3,6 USD = 3 EUR
A very good zoo with lots of animals. A very popular place for both Germans and tourists. Site
hellabrunn.de/en/ Ticket prices
- Adult ticket 19,4 USD = 16 EUR
- Child (4-14 years) 7,3 USD = 6 EUR
- Adult + Child 23 USD = 19 EUR
- Big family, parents + children 40 USD = 33 EUR
Large museum that presents a huge number of exhibitions from retro to models of the future.
Ticket price 12,1 USD = 10. EUR website www.bmw-welt.com
A wonderful museum with a huge collection of works of Bavarian art, of various directions. Website bayerisches-nationalmuseum.de Ticket prices:
- Adult 8,5 USD = 7 EUR
- Discount 7,3 USD = 6 EUR
- Sundays 1,2 USD = 1 EUR
- Free admission under 19
Websites for buying tickets
To buy a ticket online is almost always cheaper than on the spot. You can also avoid the queue at the cashier. On these sites, you can buy e-tickets and go through the Fast lane, as well as get interesting ideas for your vacation.
- Tiqets.com - Skip the line tickets via the Internet
- Muzement - attractions, excursions and not only.
- Munich city tour with a group of 24,2 - 36,3 USD = 20 - 30 EUR
- Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus 24,2 USD = 20 EUR
- Excursion to Neuschweinstein Castle from Munich 54,5 USD = 45 EUR
- Excursion to Salzburg from Munich by train 60,5 USD = 50 EUR
- Individual excursions 121,1 - 181,6 USD = 100 - 150 EUR for the whole group
Sites for booking excursions
- GetYourGuide Booking excursions and tickets for events
- Muzement - Excursions, attractions, and more.
Read my review of useful websites to buy tickets for sightseeing tours and attractions
Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau Castle Castles
Of course, it is recommended to visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau Castle.
Coordinates 47.557950, 10.749768. Ticket price 15,7 USD = 13 EUR
The cost of a combined ticket to both Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau Castle 30,3 USD = 25.
EUR Details on official sites:
Towns of Bavaria
Puppet towns in Bavaria will not leave you indifferent. Convenient day trips from Nuremberg by rail. Use Bavarian ticket
Rottenburg am Tauber
City area Rottenburg
Rottenburg nad Tauber
Rottenburg view from the bell tower
View of Rottenburg from the height of the local bell tower
Bavarian town of Bamberg
The old Bavarian city of Bamberg
Very clean and beautiful town of Bamberg
Cost of souvenirs in Munich
The cost of small souvenirs starts from 1,2 USD = 1. EUR
Christmas decorations from 2,4 USD = 2 EUR for a small one. On average, about 6,1 USD = 5. EUR Really very beautiful, although not cheap.
The cost of the popular German houses made of clay with illumination from the inside varies within 24,2 - 157,4 USD = 20 - 130. EUR
Beautiful Christmas decorations
German houses made of clay
Prices for souvenirs - houses made of clay
Various small souvenirs
Prices for various services in Munich
The cost of massage 25,4 USD = 21 EUR for half an hour, per hour 47,2 USD = 39. EUR Example: thai-massage-muenchen.bayern/
- A cost 3,6 USD = 3 EUR per wash.
- Drying 1,2 USD = 1 EUR per 15 minutes.
Laundry in Munich
- Men's from 10,9 USD = 9 EUR
- Female by 15,7 USD = 13 EUR
Prices at the hairdresser