What to bring from Belgium and Brussels as a gift
Belgium produces and sells a huge number of different brands of beer. A popular dense strong beer. There are a variety of beer drinks with different flavors.
It is noteworthy that the most popular volume is 0.33l.
On the streets you will find tourist shops with a large selection. But the prices will be higher than in the supermarket. Free tastings are often offered.
- Beer set - 2 bottles and a beer glass 20,7 USD = 20 EUR
- Set 4 small beer bottles 15,5 USD = 15 EUR
- Various beer in a tourist shop 4,1 - 5,2 USD = 4 - 5 EUR per bottle
gift set of beer
Various beer in the tourist shop
beer in the tourist shop
Each major brand of Belgian beer has its own signature glass. The variety is amazing. It is noteworthy that not glasses of traditional shape are popular, but glasses on a stem "Tulip".
Glasses "Flask" on a wooden stand are very interesting.
- Beer glass 8,3 - 16,6 USD = 8 - 16 EUR
- Opener 9,8 USD = 9.5 EUR
still beer glasses
Prices for beer glasses
- Various chocolate jokes, a set of chocolate tools 15,5 - 20,7 USD = 15 - 20 EUR
- Candies in gift boxes 8,3 - 17,6 USD = 8 - 17 EUR
- Just a chocolate bar in the supermarket 2,6 USD = 2.5 EUR
- Big chocolates 10,4 - 12,4 USD = 10 - 12 EUR
- Chocolate tools, such as hammer or pliers 2,6 USD = 2.5 EUR
leonidas gift sweets
chocolate in the supermarket
More gift sweets
Chocolate break with a hammer
Sweets - truffles
- Cap 6,2 USD = 6 EUR
- Magnets 3,1 USD = 3 EUR