Museums, guided tours and souvenirs in Belgium and Brussels - price overview
Popular attractions and Tticket Prices
A great interactive museum of trains, which will be interesting for both adults and children! Models of old steam locomotives and stations, full-size trains, huge exposure
Website: trainworld.be/en , ticket price 14,3 USD = 12.9 EUR
Musical Instruments Museum (MIM)
The huge Museum of musical instruments of all times on several floors.
Note that the museum has two points at with a great view of the city.
The first is located on the penultimate floor, offers a beautiful view of the old part of the city, the second is the roof, where the restaurant is located
- Ticket price 11,1 USD = 10 EUR
- Under 18, admission is free
- The audio guide cost 2,2 USD = 2 EUR
Royal Museum of Armed Forces and Military History.
The museum contains exhibits devoted to the creation of the Belgian army, the reformation of military uniforms, weapons of the times of the first and second world wars. The huge territory, a large number of military equipment, weapons, clothing and everything,
which is associated with military and history. Learn more at klm-mra.be
- Adult ticket price 11,1 USD = 10 EUR
- Children from 6-18 years old 8,9 USD = 8 EUR
Museum of Natural Sciences
Museum of Natural Sciences. Good museum. Various dinosaur skeletons, a large exhibition dedicated to human evolution.
It will be interesting for both children and adults.
- Adult ticket 7,8 USD = 7 EUR
- Child 5 USD = 4.5 EUR
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium.
A large collection of old masters. Bosch, a lot of Peter Bruegel the Elder and the Younger, a lot of Rogier van der Weyden, a lot of sketches by Rubens.
Admission is 11,1 - 16,7 USD = 10 - 15 EUR
Children for free
What to see in Brussels for free
St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule)
A beautiful cathedral, in which every 15 minutes a bell rings.
This is the main temple of the city. The decoration is very beautiful, magnificent stained glass windows and an old organ. The temple has a museum and the catacombs, entrance fee.
The area is the central place of attraction for all tourists, very beautiful and majestic. Many amazing buildings.
This is a visual structure of the iron atom, enlarged many times.
No queues, ascent on the high-speed elevator, observation deck with excellent views
Free Days at the Museums
Many museums in Brussels offer free admission to certain days and hours.
Check the information on the sites. Many museums in Brussels offer free admission to certain days and hours. Specify information on the sites
Free admission to many museums in Brussels as well as discounts on tours
- 24 hours 30 USD = 27 EUR
- 48 hours 38,9 USD = 35 EUR
- 72 hours 47,8 USD = 43 EUR
There are also Brussels card including travel by public transport and tourist bus, they are more expensive, see the official website icketing.visit.brussels
Excursions in Brussels and Belgium
Prices for excursions with a group
- Tourist hop-on hop-off bus, 24-hour ticket 25,6 USD = 23. EUR children's ticket 14,4 USD = 13 EUR
- Segway tour of Bruges 1 hour 44,5 USD = 40. EUR tour for 2 hours 61,1 USD = 55 EUR
- A sightseeing tour of Brussels 16,7 - 22,2 USD = 15 - 20 EUR
- Excursion to Bruges and Ghent from Brussels 138,9 USD = 125 EUR
Individual Tours of Brussels
- Brussels in one day! A rich sightseeing tour of the main and secret places of the Belgian capital 122,3 USD = 110 EUR
- Brussels in the plate. Know the authenticity of the city through the local cuisine and the character of the inhabitants 133,4 USD = 120 EUR
- The history of Brussels from the 15th century to the present day. Everything you need to know and see in the city 144,5 USD = 130 EUR
Read my review of useful websites to buy tickets for sightseeing tours and attractions
Cost of services
- Laundry service 3,3 - 6,7 USD = 3 - 6 EUR
- Haircut 11,1 - 18,9 USD = 10 - 17 EUR
Prices at the hairdresser
prices in a beauty salon
Prices for souvenirs - what to bring from Belgium
- Cap 6,7 USD = 6 EUR
- Magnets 3,3 USD = 3 EUR
- Beer set - 2 bottles and a beer glass 22,2 USD = 20 EUR
- Set 4 small beer bottles 16,7 USD = 15 EUR
- Various beer in a tourist shop 4,4 - 5,6 USD = 4 - 5 EUR per bottle
- Beer glass 8,9 - 17,8 USD = 8 - 16 EUR
- Opener 10,6 USD = 9.5 EUR
gift set of beer
Various beer in the tourist shop
beer in the tourist shop
still beer glasses
Prices for beer glasses
- Various chocolate jokes, a set of chocolate tools 16,7 - 22,2 USD = 15 - 20 EUR
- Candies in gift boxes 8,9 - 18,9 USD = 8 - 17 EUR
- Just a chocolate bar in the supermarket 2,8 USD = 2.5 EUR
- Big chocolates 11,1 - 13,3 USD = 10 - 12 EUR
- Chocolate tools, such as hammer or pliers 2,8 USD = 2.5 EUR
leonidas gift sweets
chocolate in the supermarket
More gift sweets
Chocolate break with a hammer
Sweets - truffles