Attractions, excursions and souvenirs in Vienna
Vienna museums admission fees review
- Museum ticket prices are usually about 15,8 - 18,9 USD = 15 - 18. EUR children's usually are twice cheaper
- Palace complex Belvedere 21 USD = 20 EUR
- St. Stephen's Cathedral 6,3 USD = 6 EUR
- Kunsthistorisches Museum 14,7 USD = 14 EUR
Town Hall (City Administration Building)
Austrian National Theater (Burgtheater)
Royal Hofburg Palace
Catholic church Karlskirche
Musical clock Ankerur
Entertainment and attractions in Vienna
Aquatic Zoo House of the Sea
A large number of different types of fish, animals and reptiles on 11 floors. And on the 11th floor there is an excellent observation deck.
There is a territory where monkeys run freely, birds fly, bats are right over the heads of visitors. An adult ticket costs 20,9 USD = 19.9. EUR children 10,4 USD = 9.9.
EUR Find out more at Haus des Meeres - Aqua Terra Zoo
The zoo is very interesting, the animals are not in cages, but in glazed rooms and in fenced open-air cages.
Tickets 23,1 USD = 22. EUR Children are 2 times cheaper. Location: 48.182312, 16.303018.
Detailed information can be found on the official website of the zoo: zoovienna.at
Next is Schönbrunn Palace. A great place for walking.
The entrance to the park is free on ordinary days. An excursion to the palace costs 18,9 USD = 18. EUR In addition to the palace itself, there are other attractions on the territory, such as
maze, gardens, various museums. Ticket prices for combined excursions from 29,5 USD = 28 EUR to 52,6 USD = 50 EUR (all inclusive)
You can buy tickets on the official website
Verify the schedule on the Web site. Location: 48.184249, 16.311755. Cost of the train around the park 7,4 USD = 7. EUR
Train in the park Schonbrunn Palace
Amusement park "Prater"
An amusement town in Prater Park, with a historic Ferris wheel, carousels and go-karts. Location: 48.217082, 16.396108.
Official site p>
- Admission includes 13 attractions 47,3 USD = 45 EUR
- Single ticket to Ferris wheel 13,7 USD = 13 EUR
Attracions park - ticket prices
Vienna tourist pass
Travel by public transport and free admission to almost all sights of Vienna (Schönbrunn Palace, Zoo and others ..) Full list at the official website of the travel card
- 1 day 83,1 USD = 79 EUR
- 2 days 104,2 USD = 99 EUR
- 3 days 135,7 USD = 129 EUR
A ticket for children is traditionally 2 times cheaper
Examples of the cost of tours and excursions
Big Bus Tours
Big Bus Bus Company offers hop-on, hop-off city tours and other services.
Traditionally, by bus Hop-on, hop-off you can move along the circular routes with stops at city attractions. Usually this way of research
the city is profitable, since you do not need to worry about transport and waste time looking for places. You will comfortably inspect everything that is interesting in order.
You can take an audio guide, you will learn about the sights, emphasize the atmosphere of the trip and spend your time with interest and benefit while moving around the city.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus ticket for 1 day 30,3 USD = 28.8 EUR
- Ticket for 2 days + guided walking tour 35 USD = 33.3 EUR
- Ticket for 3 days + guided walking tour + river cruise 47,9 USD = 45.5 EUR
All detailed information on the official BIG BUS website . When buying online, a discount. It is also traditionally a 50% discount for children.
You can also buy tickets to the main sights of Vienna from Big Bus.
ViennaSightseeing offers large variety of tours around the city by bus, tours type hop-on hop-off and walking tours.
The minimum price 10,4 USD = 9.90. EUR Full-day excursion costs around 63,1 USD = 60 EUR
The bus company RedBusCity Tours will offer you a variety of city tours. The cost of travel by bus from 14,7 USD = 14 EUR (half hour)
Details and prices on the company's website: redbuscitytours.at
sightseeing bus Terma Travel
The cost of bus tours around the city
Examples of prices for excursions in Vienna with a group
- Vienna daily walk. Learn and love the city in 2 hours 21 USD = 20 EUR
- Majestic Vienna. A rich sightseeing tour by bus with stops at the main sights 42,1 USD = 40 EUR
- Evening at the Vienna Museum of Art History. Walk through luxurious halls with paintings by masters of painting in the company of an art critic 21 USD = 20 EUR
- Individual excursion. The history of Vienna without boring facts and dates Understand Vienna and its values on an informal sightseeing walk through iconic sights 152,6 USD = 145 EUR
Read my review of useful websites to buy tickets for sightseeing tours and attractions
Examples of various prices in Vienna four tourists
There are many drinking fountains. Free. Vienna tap water is one of the best in the world. Careful, the water is very cold!
For 0,21 USD = 0.20 EUR can be weighed in the city center.
Fountain with free drinking water
Know your weight
In a beauty salon
- Womens haircut + head wash from 31,6 USD = 30 EUR
- Men's haircut + with a wash from 15,8 USD = 15 EUR
In the beauty salon
In the hairdresser
Souvenirs prices in Vienna
Candy and other sweets are recognized Austria souvenirs. A large number of shops selling them as souvenirs in the old city center.
- Vienna candy set 2,1 USD = 1.99 EUR per 180gr
- Assorted candies "Mozart" 3,7 USD = 3.49 EUR per 180 g.
- Chocolate "Manner" 2,1 - 2,4 USD = 1.99 - 2.29 EUR for 200-250gr.
- Gift set of chocolates with a cup "Mozart" 10,4 USD = 9.90 EUR
- Big set of gift candy 26,2 - 49,3 USD = 24.90 - 46.90 EUR
Assorted candies and a mug
Gift Set Sweet
Various souvenirs in Vienna
- Magnets from 5,2 USD = 4.95 EUR
- Mugs in stock 13,7 - 51,6 USD = 13 - 49 EUR
- T-shirts from 10,5 USD = 9.95 EUR per Unit.
- Set of 6 pieces liqueurs 15,7 USD = 14.95 EUR
Sets liqueurs 6 pieces