Transport and attractions in Dubrovnik
Buses, ferries and taxis
Public transportation developed quite well even in the old town.
Cost of bus ride 1,7 USD = 12 HRK if purchased in advance at a kiosk, or 2,2 USD = 15 HRK from the driver.
All information about routes, timetables and fares can be found on the official website libertasdubrovnik.com.
Intercity buses schedule
Ferries from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik - Lokrum - Sv.Jakov - Dubrovnik 10,8 USD = 75 HRK
- Dubrovnik - Lopud - Dubrovnik 31,6 USD = 220 HRK
More information about schedules, ferries and their destinations is shown in the photos
Ferries to the islands
The ferry to Hvar
Ferry to Mljet (Sobra)
- Call free of charge. Boarding 3,9 USD = 27 HRK and then per a mile 1,3 USD = 9 HRK
- Service Meeting at the airport Dubrovnik from 35,9 USD = 250 HRK
Meeting at the airport by tour companies
Read my review of useful websites to choose the right means of transport for your travel
Rent a car and parking
Examples of prices from international rental companies when booking in advance for 1 month for 10 days. For full insurance without a franchise, a surcharge of 9,8 USD = 9 EUR per day p>
- Vokswagen polo, mechanic 9,8 USD = 9 EUR
- Vokswagen golf, automatic 10,9 USD = 10 EUR
Compare car rental prices at various rental companies and book a car with the world’s largest international service Rentalcars
The cheapest option of parking - a mile walk from the old town 1,4 USD = 10 HRK per hour. In the Downtown 5,8 USD = 40 HRK per hour.
The cost of a covered parking
Attractions and entertainment in Dubrovnik with prices
Dubrovnik offers a large number of travel agencies and tours.
- Lokrum Island by kayak 50,3 USD = 350 HRK duration 4 hours.
- Walk tour to the Fort Imperial 35,9 USD = 250 HRK per 2.5 hour hike.
- A Walk in the suburb of Dubrovnik 417,5 USD = 2 904 HRK hours.
Lokrum Island by kayak
Excursion to the Fort Imperial
Walk in the suburb of Dubrovnik
The prices for excursions and tours (various agencies in Dubrovnik)
- Mostar from 41,7 USD = 290 HRK
- Montenegro 41,7 USD = 290 HRK
- Korcula 56,1 USD = 390 HRK
- Medugorje 50,3 USD = 350 HRK
- MLJet 79,1 USD = 550 HRK
- CAVTAT Castle of Sokol 115 USD = 800 HRK
- TRSTENO STON 115 USD = 800 HRK
- 3 islands with lunch 31,6 USD = 220 HRK
- Split 79,1 USD = 550 HRK
Various group day tours
Visit to Split
More excursions and tours in Dubrovnik
- Walking city tour 12,9 USD = 90. HRK
- water bus excursion (boat with glass bottom) 10,8 USD = 75 HRK
Walking city Tours
glass-bottom boat excursion
Read my review of useful websites to buy tickets for sightseeing tours and attractions
Cable car and mountain view point
A wonderful view of the city opens from the mountains. To get there without a car, you can either walk, winding through the mountains, or cable car .
The fare one-way 12,9 USD = 90. HRK and back 18,7 USD = 130. HRK There is a free toilet and a small restaurant.
Cable car ticket prices
The cable car in Dubrovnik
Menu at the restaurant on top of the mountain