Examples of prices in the USA for cars (rent and by)
U.S. Car Rental Rates
On my trip to the United States, I was looking for the cheapest 15-day rental option from Los Angeles Airport.
Ford focus class car with automatic transmission. I compared prices at different rental companies. Here's the result.
- Dollar, Thifty 450 USD without insurance
- Avis 500 USD zero franchise
- Herts 450 USD with a franchise
- Budget 450 USD with a franchise
Then I checked what would offer the intermediary Autoeurope The option turned out to be the most profitable. Nissan Tiida with full insurance for 400 USD Rental company
Thifty. Total per day is 26,6 USD with full insurance.
If a car is needed for a long time, then many do not rent a car, but buy it on an ad, and then after a month or two they sell it for about the same money.
Wealthy tourists do not deny themselves the pleasure of driving around America in a powerful Vip class car. A beautiful car goes well with the amazing nature of the United States
Many tourists rent convertibles
Prices for used cars in New York City
- Toyota corolla 6 years, mileage 90,000 miles 9 000 USD
- HONDA CIVIC 2D GREAT CONDITION, mileage 66,000 miles the age of 6 years 8 000 USD
- Honda CRV, mileage 60,000 miles, 5 years old 13 000 USD
More car prices can be found at the New York bulletin board: newyork.craigslist.org
Taxes and insurance
- The registration fee when you buy depends on many parameters of car
- Sales tax depends on the state
- Mandatory insurance, which also depends on the state, the cost of the car and the insurance company
US parking prices
Examples of US parking prices
- Central parking on San Francisco waterfront along the road 3,5 USD per hour
- Parking in downtown San Francisco 1,5 USD per hour
- Parking on the promenade of Santa Barbara 6 USD in 3 hours
- Parking on the promenade of Los Angeles 3 USD per hour
- Parking on the promenade of San Francisco per day 20 - 25 USD
- Covered parking at the Los Angeles 9 casino in 2 hours
- Various parking lots on the embankments 10-20 for the whole day
Incorrect parking fines
Incorrect parking fines ranging from 60 USD to 300 USD In case of previously unpaid fines, wheel locks or evacuation are possible.
Prices for toll roads and bridges
- Toll fares can cost an average of 2 - 7 USD It makes no sense to go around toll roads, you will likely spend more on gasoline.
- Bridges (e.g. Golden bridge) towards San Francisco 6 USD (Return from the city for free)
- Drive 17 Mile Drive - A tourist road along the coast from San Francisco to Monterey. 10 USD
Compare car rental prices at various rental companies and book a car with the world’s largest international service Rentalcars
Fines in USA
Before to rent or buy a car, you need to become familiar with the local road and parking rules. Penalties are high.
- Red light 50 USD
- Parking places for disabled 250 USD
- Seat belt 50 USD
- Speeding 70 - 500 USD
- incorrect lane change 380 USD
- For movement along the road side 450 USD