Things to do and places to see in Athens in Greece with ticket prices
The city center - archaeological sites
The city center, archaeological sites and the Acropolis itself - you can visit all with ease in the heart of Athens,
it does not require a huge amount of time. Absolutely reasonable to purchase a single ticket for combined visit all the major attractions:
- The Acropolis
- Ancient Agora of Athens - site excavation and Museum
- Theatre of Dionysos
- The Roman Agora
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hadrian's Library
All of these exposures are within walking distance. The cost of a single ticket 12,9 USD = 12 EUR Open from 8 am to 8 pm.
Map of historical sites
Websites for buying tickets
To buy a ticket online is almost always cheaper than on the spot. You can also avoid the queue at the cashier. On these sites, you can buy e-tickets and go through the Fast lane, as well as get interesting ideas for your vacation.
- Tiqets.com - Skip the line tickets via the Internet
- Muzement - attractions, excursions and not only.
Prices for tours and excursions
Guided bus excursion of the city. Price 21,5 USD = 20 EUR
Route tour bus
Examples of tours for from Athens
- Delphi - archaeological site. Tour 1 day 91,2 USD = 85 EUR
- Meteora + Delphi. Tour for 2 days 160,9 USD = 150 EUR
- The theater of Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplion - Corinth Canal. Tour 1 day 91,2 USD = 85 EUR
- By ship from Athens - to the islands of Aegina, Hydra and Poros! Enjoy a boat trip, explore the three ports and experience the charm of island Greece 155,5 USD = 145 EUR
- What do Greeks eat? Gastro Walk in Athens Local tastes, family bakeries and taverns, local food tasting at the bazaar 42,9 USD = 40 EUR
- To Delphi and Meteora for two days. Go from Athens to the religious center of Ancient Greece and get closer to God in the "floating" monasteries 128,7 USD = 120 EUR
Individual excursions in Athens
- Talk to Athens! The main sights and secret corners of the city on a friendly sightseeing tour 75,1 USD = 70 EUR
- Athens at a glance. The main sights and secret corners of the Greek capital on a sightseeing tour 96,5 USD = 90 EUR
- Treasures of the Archaeological Museum. Get acquainted with ancient Greek art in the company of a professional guide 96,5 USD = 90 EUR
This is not an exhaustive list of all possible excursions from Athens.
Visit your nearest Tourist Information Centre. Site of tourism in Greece: www.visitgreece.gr
Sites for booking excursions
- GetYourGuide Booking excursions and tickets for events
- Muzement - Excursions, attractions, and more.
Read my review of useful websites to buy tickets for sightseeing tours and attractions
examples of tours from Athens
Prices for souvenirs and gifts in Athens
- Baseball 8,6 USD = 8 EUR
- Postcards 0,32 USD = 0.30 EUR
- Vintage postcards 2,1 - 10,7 USD = 2 - 10 EUR
- Card decks 3,2 USD = 3 EUR
- Magnets, key chains 1,6 USD = 1.5 EUR
- Olive Soap 6,4 USD = 6 EUR per pack of 4 pieces.
- Books -gidy of Athens 8,6 USD = 8 EUR
Share new pricing information in Greece and report bugs:Please, submit prices and photos to the group Globalprice.info on Facebook
Perhaps is our online navigation system for the Athens metro useful for those who visit Athens for the first time: