Transportation prices in Lima and Peru
How to get to the sea port
Sea Port, as well as the airport are at a distance from the town, in the district Kallao.
Seaport Location : -12.050902, -77.141418.
To get to the central area of Lima - Miraflores you can easily by local bus.
Stop at the next ring, opposite the petrol station, the exact Location -12.051642, -77.138262.
Payment by cash only local money. Fare 0,56 USD = 2. PEN There is bus number 36. But maybe not only this route.Take large buses, as on the photo! The trip takes about an hour. Back to the port you can take a bus here: -12.107622, -77.037005.
The bus from the port to the center
Public transportation in Lima
Local transportation in the city is very well developed. But there is only allocated stop closer to the center.
Elsewhere boarding anywhere on demand.
Taxis in Peru and Lima
The level of taxis is very different and depends on the company. And the price may be the same.
Always heavily traded. Do not use taxis falling apart and dirty, they may not be safe!
Estimated taxi fares
- Taxi for a short distance (10 minutes) 4,2 - 5,6 USD = 15 - 20 PEN
- From the Miraflores area to the bus station (cruz del sur bus station) 5 km and 10 min. 5,6 USD = 20 PEN
- To Lima Airport (12 km, 35 min.) 12,6 - 14 USD = 45 - 50 PEN
The cost of gasoline
Estimated cost of car rental
- Kia Rio Mechanics 29,5 USD = 25 EUR
- Kia Rio Automatic 29,5 USD = 25 EUR
- Toyota Prius 59,1 USD = 50 EUR
- The cost of gasoline 3,3 - 3,8 USD = 11.85 - 13.69 PEN per liter.
- The cost of organized parking 2 USD = 7 PEN per hour during the daytime in the center of Miraflores.
Long-distance transportation in Peru
Trains and buses fares
- Bus Cuzco - Lima 53,2 USD = 190 PEN
- Train Expedition Ollanta - Aguas-Кulentes 66 USD there and back
- Bus Paracas - Nazca-Arequipa costs 28 USD = 100 PEN
- Kiabumbe-Cusco 9,8 USD = 35 PEN
- Aguas-Kulyentas 7 USD = 25 PEN
- From Puno to Cusco Inka Express 50 USD
Air-flights between the cities of Peru
- Chivay - Puno 12,6 USD = 45 PEN
- Ticket from Puno in La Paz costs 9,8 USD = 35 PEN
- From Lima to Arequipa 105 USD
- From Cusco to Lima for 90 USD
- From Lima to Quito and back 98 USD = 350 PEN
- From Quito to Galapagos Islands (Bultra) and back 103,6 USD = 370 PEN
Read my review of useful websites to choose the right means of transport for your travel