Things to do in Croatia, tours and excursions prices
Zagreb - what to see, how much are tickets
The central area of Ban Jelačić with the monument to Josip Jelačić. The Location 45.813182, 15.977333 .
Nearby is the Dubrovnik Cathedral and St. Stephen's and Vladislav . This beautiful cathedral with night illumination.
The old town is recommended to visit in the evening.
It is also recommended to vizit square with Saint Mark's Church.
Location: 45.816323, 15.973690. Note: relatively close is Ribnjak Park.
Location: 45.816765, 15.980139. Visit the best King Tomislav square, Location 45.806108, 15.978636.
Also pleasing Art Pavilion in Zagreb, located in the same area.
All additional information can be found on the website of Tourism Zagreb:
The central square of Ban Jelačić
Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and St. Stephen's and Vladislav
Saint Mark's Church
The Plitvice Lakes National Park
The Location of the park entrance: 44.905094, 15.611350
Bus Schedule to The Plitvice Lakes National Park
- One day adult 16 USD = 110 HRK children 8 USD = 55. HRK students 11,7 USD = 80 HRK
- Two days: adult 26,2 USD = 180 HRK children 13,1 USD = 90. HRK students 18,9 USD = 130 HRK
The park can be reached by bus. Schedule on the photo. Official website: np-plitvicka-jezera.hr/en/
Dubrovnik - recreation prices
Dubrovnik offers a large number of travel agencies and tours.
- Lokrum Island by kayak 51 USD = 350 HRK duration 4 hours.
- Walk tour to the Fort Imperial 36,4 USD = 250 HRK per 2.5 hour hike.
- A Walk in the suburb of Dubrovnik 423,1 USD = 2 904 HRK hours.
Lokrum Island by kayak
Excursion to the Fort Imperial
Walk in the suburb of Dubrovnik
The prices for excursions and tours (various agencies in Dubrovnik)
- Mostar from 42,3 USD = 290 HRK
- Montenegro 42,3 USD = 290 HRK
- Korcula 56,8 USD = 390 HRK
- Medugorje 51 USD = 350 HRK
- MLJet 80,1 USD = 550 HRK
- CAVTAT Castle of Sokol 116,6 USD = 800 HRK
- TRSTENO STON 116,6 USD = 800 HRK
- 3 islands with lunch 32,1 USD = 220 HRK
- Split 80,1 USD = 550 HRK
Various group day tours
Visit to Split
More excursions and tours in Dubrovnik
- Walking city tour 13,1 USD = 90. HRK
- water bus excursion (boat with glass bottom) 10,9 USD = 75 HRK
- Excursion and sightseeing buses, price 3,6 - 8,7 USD = 25 - 60. HRK
Walking city Tours
glass-bottom boat excursion
Cable car and mountain view point
A wonderful view of the city opens from the mountains. To get there without a car, you can either walk, winding through the mountains, or cable car .
The fare one-way 13,1 USD = 90. HRK and back 18,9 USD = 130. HRK There is a free toilet and a small restaurant.
Cable car ticket prices
The cable car in Dubrovnik
Menu at the restaurant on top of the mountain
Tour companies of Dubrovnik
A lot of information about tours, excursions, transportation and housing, can be found on tour companies we-sites:
Meeting at the airport Dubrovnik
Meeting at the airport by tour companies
- Service Meeting at the airport Dubrovnik from 36,4 USD = 250 HRK
- Cavtat 29,1 USD = 200 HRK
- SLANO 51 USD = 350 HRK
- ZATON 43,7 USD = 300 HRK
- ZADAR 437,1 USD = 3 000 HRK
- MOSTAR 262,3 USD = 1 800 HRK
- Podgorica 364,3 USD = 2 500 HRK
- Korcula town 174,8 USD = 1 200 HRK
Trogir - holidays by the sea: what to see and examples of excursions
Trogir offers nice summer vacation at the beach. In the old town of Trogir, visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Location 43.517069, 16.251213. Cost 3,6 USD = 25. HRK
In Split, visit the Cathedral of Saint Domnius , Location 43.508251, 16.440244 , entrance fare 3,6 USD = 25. HRK and the Tower 6,6 USD = 45 HRK
Please note the Cruise from hkatarina-line.com.
As well as cruises for cyclists from geotour.cz.
Beaches in Trogir
Cathedral of Saint Domnius
A typical tour desk on the waterfront, where you can choose entertainments according to your taste and budget.
For example, tours along the rivers and canoeing. Price from 64,1 USD = 440 HRK per day tour from morning till evening.
For more information, please visit splitadventure.com.
Cruises for cyclists
tour desk on the waterfront
boat tours and canoeing