Guangzhou and China prices of transportation, hotels and attracions
How to get Guangzhou form Guilin
Intercity buses and rail transport are the most common and inexpensive transportation in China. Here are some examples of prices.
Sleeping bus, equipped with bed-seats, pillows and blankets. The journey takes about 8-9 hours. Cost 25,9 USD = 170 CNY (from Yangsho). Arrive at the bus station (coordinates: 23.151009,113.217335 ). From there by foot you can easily walk to the nearest metro station.
Sleeping bus inside
Sleeping bus outside
- Soft Seat 22,8 USD = 150 CNY
- Hard sleep 32 USD = 210 CNY
- Soft sleep 48,7 USD = 320 CNY
Journey time is about 11 hours. Tickets sleep places can only be bought in advance at least one week. Train arriving at Guangzhou Railway Station, which is located in the Northwest of the city. Coordinates: 23.151557,113.252111.
Railway Station in Guangzhou
Train form Guangzhou to Shenchzhen
Inside the Chinese high-speed trains
Local trasportation in Guangzhou
Reliable, comfortable and modern metro. The fare depends on the distance, on average 0,30 - 0,46 USD = 2 - 3. CNY You can buy a ticket at the station in an electronic machine that calculates the cost of the trip, take the money and give change.
gzmtr.com - here you can find information about the subway and calculate the fare.
Automatic ticket machine
Tickets-tokens in the subway
Local buses fares
Very good bus links within the city. At many stops printed route numbers with the names of stops. To understand, I advise you to lay your route on Google Map. The fare fixed 0,30 USD = 2. CNY Note that the driver does split money and does not give you change! Ask the passengers, they usually help foreigners.
Local city bus
Cost hotels in Guangzhou
Low cost start at 20 - 25 USD Always read the fine print, which can be specified on additional taxes not included in the price, which are about 15-16%
Pay attention to the location, as the city is quite large and the proximity to the rapid Metro is a significant advantage.
On photos are apartments in one of the city's skyscrapers. The cost was about 35 USD (taxes included). It's a complete new apartment with everything you need, including the kitchen. Quality cleaning every day. HeeFun Apartment Hotel GZ Poly World Trading Center
Apartment for 35 USD per day
WC - OK
View from the window
There is a kitchen
From some luxury hotels (Shangri-La), depart free bus to the main city attractions, including the Guangzhou East Railway Station. Schedule minibuses on you can find at the hotel reception.
Attracions and ticket prices in Guangzhou in China
- Library Guangzhou. Free admission. Undegraund Zhujiang New Town metro station, line 3 and 5. gzlib.gov.cn
- temple complex Chen Clan Academy. Entrance 1,5 USD = 10. CNY Metro Line 1, Chen Clan Academy station, exit D.
- Catholic Cathedral. Admission is free. Subway Line 2, Haizhu Square station, Exit B1.
- Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall. Subway Line 2, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall station, exit C. Cost 1,5 USD = 10. CNY
- Canton Tower. Entrance fee 22,8 USD = 150. CNY Subway Line 3, APM Chigang Pagoda. Inside are 4D cinema, an observation deck, a variety of restaurants.
- Shamian Island. Metro Line 1, Huangsha station, exit D. Island with old historic buildings. Colonial style 19th century.
- Guangdong Museum. 5,000 free tickets per day (Metro lines 3, 5 Zhujiang New Town metro station, exit B1) .
- Guangzhou Museum of Art. Metro Line 2 , Yuexiu park station.
- Guangdong Museum of Art. 3,000 free tickets per day . Requires your passport. Located on the island Era-shad.
- Guangzhou Sculpture Park. Near Baiyun Mountain. Admission is free.
- Guangzhou Ocean park. Located at the zoo. chimelong.com
- Guangdong Museum of History of the revolution. Admission is free . Metro Line 1, Martyrs' Park station, exit D.
- Yuexiu park. Cost 1,5 USD = 10. CNY Subway Line 2, Yue Xiu Park station, Exit B1.
- Yuntai Garden. Cost 1,5 USD = 10. CNY A Tour Bus 1 or 3.
- Xiangjiang Safary Park. Cost 27,4 USD = 180. CNY
- Huanghua Gang Park. In Admission is free. Address: 79 Xianlie middle road.
- Garden millions of sunflowers. Located in Panyu, Guangzhou Wanqingsha town.
- Water rides Chimelong. Open from April to October. Cost 21,3 - 30,1 USD = 140 - 198 CNY chimelong.com
- Chimelong International Circus. Here you can see the Cirque du Soleil. Cost adult 38 USD = 250 CNY children. 19 USD = 125 CNY
- Baiyun Mountain. Entrance 0,76 USD = 5. CNY Cableway 6,1 USD = 40. CNY local tram 3 USD = 20. CNY Other Entertainment 0,76 - 1,52 USD = 5 - 10. CNY baiyunshan.com.cn
- Lianhua Shan (mountain LOTUS). from Guangzhou Metro Line 4, the station take bus Shiji. Also there is a ferry from Guangzhou Tianzi pier. cost of the ferry 3 USD = 20. CNY The cost of visiting the mountains 6,1 USD = 40. CNY
- Cruise on Pearl River. Price 0,76 USD = 5. CNY Cruise with dinner 7,6 - 30,4 USD = 50 - 200 CNY