Transportation in Nha Trang (Vietnam): buses, trains and taxi
All Vietnam buses are clean and comfortable
City bus stations
From here you can take a bus to
- Dalat 5,6 USD = 130 000 VND
- Hochiminh 9 USD = 210 000 VND
- Mui Ne
Vietnamese Intercity Bus
Prices to Da Lat and Saigon (Ho Chi Minh)
Bus station Puong trang
Routes of Puong trang
Bus statinon Ben xe phia Bac, Location 12.288443,109.190135 From here, departure many buses to Northern areas: Da Nang, Hanoi and many towns in between.
Bus Travel Agencies in Nha Trang
Many city agencies sells buse tickets different directions and firms. Some of them have their own bus park. For example: Phoung Nam, Quang Hanh.
Schedule buses to Da Lat and Ho Chi Minh
Local buses in Nha Trang
Local buses travel around the city at intervals of about 15 - 25 minutes, costs 0,17 USD = 4 000 VND for local ride.
Train station is in the city.Location: 12.248581,109.184183
Tickets can be purchased at the station. Price examples:
- Nha Trang - Hochiminh 9 USD = 210 000 VND (bench), soft bed 24,7 USD = 577 000 VND
- Nha Trang - Hanoi 28,3 USD = 660 000 VND (bench), soft bed 77,7 USD = 1 812 000 VND
Schedule trains from Nha Trang
Nha Trang trains fares
Taxi and tuk tuks.
There are a lot of Taxi, all equipped with meters.
- Average cost: the first 700 meters 0,43 - 0,51 USD = 10 000 - 12 000 VND
- every kilometer 0,64 - 0,73 USD = 15 000 - 17 000 VND
Taxi to the airport in Nha Trang 7,7 - 8,6 USD = 180 000 - 200 000 VND
Always check that the meter was turned on in the beginning of the trip.
Bike Stroller (Tricycle) ride cost 0,86 USD = 20 000 VND
Rent a bike
- Manual 3,4 - 4,3 USD = 80 000 - 100 000 VND
- Automatic 4,3 - 5,1 USD = 100 000 - 120 000 VND
Bicycle rental fare 0,86 - 1,71 USD = 20 000 - 40 000 VND per day.
Rent a bike