Things to do and places to see in Athens - examples ticket prices
The city center
The city center, archaeological sites and the Acropolis itself - you can visit all with ease in the heart of Athens,
it does not require a huge amount of time. Absolutely reasonable to purchase a single ticket for combined visit all the major attractions:
- The Acropolis
- Ancient Agora of Athens - site excavation and Museum
- Theatre of Dionysos
- The Roman Agora
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hadrian's Library
All of these exposures are within walking distance. The cost of a single ticket 12,7 USD = 12 EUR Open from 8 am to 8 pm.
The cost of tickets
Map of historical sites
Prices for tours
The excursion train in the center of Athens. The cost 5,3 USD = 5 EUR per 50 minutes.
Excursion train in the center of Athens
Route Map of excursion train
Guided bus excursion of the city. Price 13,8 USD = 13 EUR
Route tour bus
Examples of bus tours for 1 - 2 days by from Athens.
- Delphi - archaeological site. Tour 1 day 80,7 USD = 76 EUR
- Meteora + Delphi. Tour for 2 days 147,5 USD = 139 EUR
- The theater of Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplion - Corinth Canal. Tour 1 day 80,7 USD = 76 EUR
This is not an exhaustive list of all possible excursions from Athens.
Visit your nearest Tourist Information Centre. Site of tourism in Greece: www.visitgreece.gr
examples of tours from Athens
Prices for souvenirs in Athens
- Baseball 8,5 USD = 8 EUR
- Postcards 0,32 USD = 0.30 EUR
- Vintage postcards 2,1 - 10,6 USD = 2 - 10 EUR
- Card decks 3,2 USD = 3 EUR
- Magnets, key chains 1,6 USD = 1.5 EUR
- Olive Soap 6,4 USD = 6 EUR per pack of 4 pieces.
- Books -gidy of Athens 8,5 USD = 8 EUR