Plases to see in Uzbekistan and what to by in Tashkent
Tours and excursions from Tashkent with prices
- One Day Tour in Tashkent - visit Independence Square, the memorial complex "Courage", etc...
The price includes entrance tickets and comfortable transport. Cost 50 - 65 USD per person.
- Visit Samarkand sigths. Travel by train Tashkent - Samarkand - Tashkent,
and entrance fees to attractions and comfortable transport in the city are included.
Price 95 - 110 USD per person
- Visit to Bukhara - in payment does not include ticket to Tashkent. The cost of the tour 65 - 80 USD per person
- Ugam-Chatkal National Park. The price includes the cable car ride. Price 55 - 80 USD per person
What to visit in Tashkent and how much are the tickets
- Tashkent TV Tower - adult 1,8 USD = 15 000 UZS and children 0,92 USD = 7 500 UZS
- Ice rink - 1 hour adult 3,5 USD = 28 000 UZS and children 2,2 USD = 18 000 UZS
- Waterpark adults 4,9 USD = 40 000 UZS and children 2,5 USD = 20 000 UZS
- Autodrome 3 minutes 0,62 USD = 5 000 UZS
- Cableway adult 2 USD = 16 000 UZS children 0,99 USD = 8 000 UZS
Examples of prices for various services in Tashkent
- Toilet in the city 0,06 USD = 500 UZS
- Shoe shine 0,47 USD = 3 800 UZS
The cost of services in a beauty salon
- haircut 0,62 USD = 5 000 UZS
- make-up 0,62 USD = 5 000 UZS
- pedicure 1,8 USD = 15 000 UZS
- Skype hour 0,74 USD = 6 000 UZS
- Internet per hour 0,37 USD = 3 000 UZS
- Photocopying 0,02 USD = 200 UZS
Bukhara sightseeing and the ticket prices
- The ensemble of Chor-Minor 0,49 USD = 4 000 UZS
- Emir's Palace (Emir's prison) 0,37 USD = 3 000 UZS
- Ark Fortress - 0,74 USD = 6 000 UZS
- Magoki Attori 0,37 USD = 3 000 UZS
Souvenirs in Uzbekistan
Central Asia and Uzbekistan are exotic countries.
In Bukhara in the old city at every turn you will encounter workshops for making souvenirs
of wood, leather, stone, ceramics and other
The master can be accessed with the private order.
You can easily buy a chic silk handmade carpet, take a picture with the skilled worker. Get a picture buy a painting from the painter without intermediaries,
stock up national clothes: skullcap, bathrobe. Uzbek ceramics is renowned for its quality and fun colors.
And most importantly, that it will all be locally produced, not Chinese fake.
The price of course is included the price of the manual work, but here love to bargain.
In Samarkand souvenir shops are more concentrated around the main sights of the city.
In Tashkent - the bazaar and supermarket.
The prices for souvenirs and gifts in Uzbekistan
- Skullcap 0,31 - 3,70 USD = 2 500 - 30 000 UZS
- Pitchers 30,8 USD = 250 000 UZS
- bowls depending on the size 0,62 - 3,70 USD = 5 000 - 30 000 UZS
- Chess 12,3 - 37 USD = 100 000 - 300 000 UZS
- Magnets 0,62 - 1,85 USD = 5 000 - 15 000 UZS
- watercolor paintings from 1,8 USD = 15 000 UZS
What to bring from Uzbekistan as a gift, souvenir photos
Masters in Bukhara
Edible gifts - what to buy on bazaar
From Uzbekistan also carry a variety of dried fruits, spices, various derivatives of the cheese,
such as dried salted cheese balls, dairy drinks from the milk of mares and camels, nuts, and fresh fruit.