Attracions and sights of Istambul - costs, photos and locations
Examples of sights of Istanbul and ticket prices
- Walid Sultan Mosque. Located opposite the south side of the Galata Bridge. Coordinates: 41.017130, 28.971827. Admission is free, on schedule.
- Sultanahmet Camii (Blue Mosque). Coordinates: 41.005550, 28.976597. Admission is free on a schedule.
- Hagia Sophia. Coordinates: 41.008189, 28.979282. Price 8 USD = 30. TRY
- Topkapi Palace. Museum. Price 8 USD = 30. TRY Coordinates: 41.011326, 28.983200. Official website: topkapisarayi.gov.tr
- The Museum of Archaeology. Coordinates: 41.011106, 28.980539. Price 4 USD = 15 TRY
- The Museum of the University of Marmara. Coordinates: 41.004972, 28.974659. Hours: 10 am to 6 pm except Mondays and holidays.
- Basilica Cistern. Coordinates: 41.008341, 28.977982. Price 5,3 USD = 20. TRY Terms visits in the photo below. You can only pay in cash, and museum cards are not accepted. Official website: yerebatansarnici.com
- Galata Tower. Coordinates: 41.025548, 28.974268. Climb and visit it from the inside it is not necessary.
Walid Sultan Mosque
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Camii)
Sultanahmet Camii visit Schedule
Terms to visit the Basilica Cistern
The Istambul tourist pass
To facilitate the payment of each museum, can be purchased "The Istambul tourist pass"
Cost for 3 days 22,6 USD = 85. TRY for 5 days 30,6 USD = 115. TRY This card allows you to visit:
- Hagia Sophia Museum
- Topkapi Palace Museum and Harem Apartments
- Istanbul Archaeological Museums
- Istanbul Mosaic Museum
- Museum for the History of Science and Technology in Islam
- Chora Museum, Galata Mevlevi House Museum
- Yidiz Palace
- Rumeli Hisar Museum
- Fethiye Museum
The Istambul tourist pass gives you additional discounts to other museums, shops and even tours.
The card can be purchased at the machine, paying by credit card.
All the details on the website: muzekart.com
Istambul tourist pass vending machine
All the museums mostly opened from 9 am to 6 pm.
Tourist information centers
Tourist information centers scattered around Istanbul. Coordinates: 41.014997, 28.976368
(near the station).
Coordinates another center: 41.009694, 28.976244
Tourist Information Centres
Tours and excursions costs
- City tours on the tourist bus system hop-on-hop-off. Price 7,9 USD = 29.75 TRY for 24 hours, 49,6 USD = 40 EUR for 48 hours.
Details on the official website: eng.bigbustours.com
- Tours by boat on the Bosporus. Prices from 3,2 USD = 12.00. TRY Details on the website: en.sehirhatlari.com.tr
- Excursions around the islands. Price 18,6 - 23,9 USD = 70 - 90. TRY More information about the tours can be found on the website: localturkeytours.com
The Bosporus tour
Various services and entertainment
- Pay toilets in the city center. Payable by "Istanbulkard". Price 0,27 - 0,53 USD = 1 - 2. TRY
- Bicycle. Cost 11,8 USD = 9.5 EUR per 2 hours. Details on the website: thebikeristanbul.com
- Manicure, pedicure 5,3 - 8 USD = 20 - 30 TRY
- Grooming 9,3 - 13,3 USD = 35 - 50 TRY
Currency exchange offices are fairly common. Be sure to ask about the availability of fee and checks the full amount of the exchange!