Montenegro prices - transportation, attractions and things
Transportation fares examples
Ferry between Herceg Novi and Kotor
If you travel by car, it is advantageous to take a ferry. Price 4,8 USD = 4.5. EUR travel about 15 minutes.
Any additional information about prices and schedules you can find on the official website:
Costs associated with car
Parking in Kotor and Herceg Novi
Parking along the street paid via SMS. The fare is 0,64 USD = 0.60 EUR per hour.
So it is usually easier to find a private parking space. The price in the town center from 1,1 USD = 1.00
EUR Advantageous to use supermarkets parkings.
The cost of car wash 3,2 USD = 3.00 EUR
The cost of gasoline in Montenegro
- Gas 0,74 USD = 0.70 EUR
- Diesel 1,3 USD = 1.24 EUR
- 95 1,4 USD = 1.35 EUR
- 98 1,5 USD = 1.37 EUR
Ferry Herceg Novi - Kotor
Souvenir shops are common in these cities. Prices from 1,1 USD = 1.00 EUR
- Toothpastes from 1,5 USD = 1.43 EUR for 60ml.
- Soap 0,87 USD = 0.82 EUR per 1 pc.
- Shampoo 2,8 USD = 2.65 EUR for 250ml.
Attractions and prices
Examples of various tours, you can find on the web-site of the tour company: trendtravelmontenegro.com
Examples of tours and excursions prices
- Bus city tour 21,2 USD = 20 EUR
- Rafting 74,2 USD = 70 EUR
- Boating 58,3 USD = 55 EUR
- Bus tour to the lake 47,7 USD = 45 EUR