Places to visit in Malta - examples of attracions and ticket prices
Tourist Information Centres
On the island are scattered tourist information centers. The coordinates of some of them:
Sights, location, ticket prices
- St Paul's Cathedral, Ticket 5,9 USD = 5 EUR The same ticket can be used for the museum across from the Duomo.
- Domvs Romana, Ticket 7,1 USD = 6 EUR Coordinates: 35.885105, 14.400366. Opening hours: from 9 am to 16.30
- National Museum of Natural History. Ticket 5,9 USD = 5 EUR Coordinates: 35.884914, 14.403629. Opening hours: from 9 to 16:30. Official website: heritagemalta.org
- St Paul's Catacombs. Ticket 4,7 USD = 4 EUR Coordinates: 35.880348, 14.396431
- Inquisitor's Palace, Ethnographic Museum. Ticket 7,1 USD = 6 EUR Coordinates: 35.886926, 14.522568
- Malta Maritime Museum. Ticket 5,9 USD = 5 EUR Coordinates: 35.887775, 14.520666
- Total ticket for the Inquisitor's Palace, Ethnographic Museum and Malta Maritime Museum 9,4 USD = 8 EUR
- The cost of the train excursion 5,3 USD = 4.50 EUR Coordinates: 35.884981, 14.400758
There are several types of combined tickets for visiting the attractions of the island.
- National Museum of Natural History, the archaeological sites Domvs Romana and St Paul's Catacombs. Price 14,1 USD = 12 EUR
- Combined ticket for 21 attractions. Price 58,9 USD = 50 EUR for 30 consecutive days. Website: shop.heritagemalta.org
Excursions around Malta and the neighboring islands
- Trip to Comino island by boat. Website cominoferries.com Prices from 11,8 USD = 10 EUR per round-trip.
- Tours by boat, from 14,1 USD = 12 EUR Website heracruises.com
- Free walking tours around Valletta and Mdina. Details on the website: sahhatours.com
- Catamaran tours. Website: seaadventureexcursions.com
- Tour to the Blue Lagoon on the Comino island. Price 53,1 USD = 45 EUR Details on the company's website: supremepowerboatsmalta.com
- Visit the National dance of Malta from 53,1 USD = 45 EUR with food and transportation.
- Paragliding from 70,7 USD = 60. EUR The price includes transportation from a hotel.
- Light aircraft flight around Malta, The price for one 176,8 USD = 150 EUR two people 259,4 USD = 220 EUR three 341,9 USD = 290 EUR
Sightseeing Bus Hop-on-hop-off. Official website: city-sightseeing.com Price 23,6 USD = 20 EUR for 1 day, 43,6 USD = 37 EUR two days.
Website sailingozo.com Price per person: 64,8 USD = 55 EUR half day 88,4 USD = 75 EUR for 1 day 147,4 USD = 125 EUR night.
Minimum two people. Food is paid additionally 11,8 USD = 10 EUR The price includes drinking water.
Blue Grotto is a very beautiful natural place on Matla island. Coordinates: 35.819820, 14.455400
Tour price 9,4 USD = 8 EUR for 25 minute tour.
Attractions on Matala
- Waterpark. Website: splashandfun.com.mt Cost for a half day 17,7 USD = 15. EUR for whole day 25,9 USD = 22 EUR
- Riding in a carriage. Price 41,3 USD = 35 EUR for half an hour.
- Ride electric cars, single ride 2,4 USD = 2 EUR for 10 rides 11,8 USD = 10 EUR
- Diving 53,1 USD = 45 EUR Details on the website divesystemsmalta.com
- Segway ride maltasegwaytours.com cost 57,8 USD = 49 EUR for 2 hours.
MALTA NATIONAL AQUARIUM, fare 15,2 USD = 12.90 EUR for adults. Coordinates 35.958491, 14.423100 Website aquarium.com.mt
Prices on the beach
With catering, toilets and showers:
- 11,8 USD = 10 EUR per lounger
- 23,6 USD = 20 EUR for a more comfortable lounger
- 88,4 USD = 75 EUR Sofa
The usual common beaches
- Take a shower 0,59 USD = 0.50 EUR
- lounger 4,7 USD = 4 EUR
- Umbrella 3,5 USD = 3 EUR
Prices for souvenirs on Malta
- Keychains, chains 1,2 - 3,5 USD = 1 - 3 EUR
- Figures small 5,9 - 8,3 USD = 5 - 7 EUR
- Postcards 0,41 USD = 0.35 EUR
- Hats 14,1 USD = 12 EUR
- Utensils 11,8 - 17,7 USD = 10 - 15 EUR
- Figures average 58,9 - 176,8 USD = 50 - 150 EUR
For snorkelling and diving