The review of transportation of Tallinn with fares
Intercity buses in Estonia
The bus station in Tallinn
Tallinn Bus Station is within walking distance from the city center. Website bussijaam.ee.
Location 59.427460, 24.773969.
Bus station outside
Bus station in Estonia
Bus companies Lux Express and EcoLines
They have a huge routes from the station. Buses of these companies exclusively comfortable. Their offices are located right there.
There is a sufficient number of local carriers, such as Sebe
Buying tickets, luggage
In most cases the cheapest tickets are sold on the sales advance.
Tickets can be purchased in cash machines and paid by credit card.
The bus station has automatic luggage storage cell. Fare 1,1 - 3,3 USD = 1 - 3 EUR
for 24 hours depending on the size.
It is located near the bus station and the airport, within walking distance. Location: 59.417053, 24.799078.
Most of the European budget airlines fly from this airport, so that Tallinn has become a good transit point
The cost of a taxi in the city
Boarding 2,2 USD = 1.99. EUR per km. 0,47 USD = 0.43 EUR Nightly rates may be higher than 20 percent. From the airport taxi to the city center will cost 10,9 USD = 10 EUR
Rates for taxis in Tallinn
Public transport in Tallinn
There are buses, trolley buses and trams. Opening hours from 6 am to midnight.
Fare 1,7 USD = 1.60. EUR without change! Alternatively, you can purchase an electronic card (deposit 2,2 USD = 2 EUR )
The fare in this case 1,2 USD = 1.10 EUR including all transplantation, but no more than 3 per day.
Official website of the public transportation in Tallinn: tallinnlt.ee/en
Car rental in Tallinn
The cost of rental cars
Estimated price for rental cars per day from Rentalcars.com. For full insurance with no deductible surcharge of about 10,9 USD = 10 EUR
- Opel Astra, mechanics 14,1 USD = 13 EUR
- Volkswagen Golf, mechanics 19,5 USD = 18 EUR
- Toyota Yaris, automatic 21,7 USD = 20 EUR
- VW Golf, automatic 29,3 USD = 27 EUR
Parking and petrol
- Pay parking signs marked understandable and must be paid in cash at the machines. The cost in the center 5,2 USD = 4.8 EUR per hour.
- The price of petrol 95 per liter. 1,3 USD = 1.16 EUR
- Diesel 1,3 USD = 1.2 EUR per liter.
- The first hour 2,4 USD = 2.23. EUR each additional hour 2,2 USD = 2 EUR
- Bike rental 6 hours 11,1 USD = 10.24 EUR hours 14,1 USD = 13 EUR
- At 6 or more days in 7 USD = 6.4 EUR per day