Attractions in Estonia in Tallinn, an example of a good hotel
An example of a good price /quality accommodation in Tallinn
Tallinn holds a huge number of hotels for tourists.
Prices average. For 50 - 70 USD you can find quite a decent 4-star hotel with an excellent breakfast.
Of course, there are budget hotels at prices twice lower, and of course much more expensive options.
The pictures shows a hotel in the port, within walking distance of the old town.
Excellent clean spacious rooms and a bathroom, only quality food with enough choice for breakfast - a buffet.
Also included in the price sauna.
Activities in Tallinn in Estonia
Here you will find a lot of useful information for tourists: citytour.ee.
The prices for various attractions in Tallinn
- The cost of city tour 24 hours 20,7 USD = 19 EUR
- Tours through the old town with a guide and a visit to the tunnels. 10,9 USD = 10 EUR plus the fee for the tunnel.
- Tour to the National Park Lahemaa 53,3 USD = 49 EUR per person.
- Archery in the old town. 10,9 USD = 10 EUR for 20 arrows.
- massage 21,7 USD = 20. EUR manicure 18,5 USD = 17. EUR pedicure from 30,4 USD = 28 EUR
- Indoor pool 9,8 USD = 9 EUR for 2 hours, 13 USD = 12 EUR for the day.
- Paid toilet 0,22 USD = 0.20 EUR
- The first hour 2,4 USD = 2.23. EUR each additional hour 2,2 USD = 2. EUR
- Rent a bike 6 hours 11,1 USD = 10.24 EUR hours 14,1 USD = 13 EUR
- For 6 or more days 7 USD = 6.4 EUR per day.
Prices beauty salon