Attractions, transport and souvenirs in Cartagena in Columbia
Places to see and tickets prices in Cartagena
Good to walk around the city center (the coordinates 10.423169, -75.549344), visit the beaches in the area of Bocagrande (coordinates 10.406189, -75.554687).
Castillo de San Felipe - Fortress. Opening hours from 8 am to 18 pm. Price 5,7 USD = 17 000 COP
The sightseeing buscitysightseeing.com.co/en/
Adult ticket 0,02 USD = 45.000 COP children 0,01 USD = 35.000 COP
Museums in Cartagena
Square in the Downtown
Beaches near Bocagrande
Tickets to the fortress Castillo de San Felipe
Castillo de San Felipe
Tour of the city in a carriage.
- 15 - 20 minutes 13,4 USD = 40 000 COP
- 25 - 30 minutes 20,2 USD = 60 000 COP
- The cost of a movie ticket 2,4 - 4 USD = 7 000 - 12 000 COP The Theatre 26,9 USD = 80 000 COP
- Tickets for the disco around 0 USD = 10.000 COP
Carriage excursion prices
Prices of souvenirs in Colombia
- Magnets 3 - 6 USD
- Veer 25 USD
- Tobacco products 15 - 48 USD per set
- Coffee 17 USD per 500g.
- Chocolate 7 USD per 70g.
- Sauces 13 USD for 500ml.
Transportation in Cartagena
The seaport is located a short distance from the city center.
Coordinates 10.405373, -75.532251. There is a free mini-zoo in the port.
The main sights of the city can easily be reached on foot. Taxi service is also excellent.
City transport is represented by buses. The fare 0,24 USD = 700 COP within the city
Free mini zoo
- Rent a cheap car 40 USD per day
- The price of petrol per liter 2,9 USD = 8 600 COP
- The cost of parking in the average per hour 0,34 USD = 1000. COP per 4 hours 1 USD = 3 000 COP